Fall is officially in the air! The flavors of the season are some of the best of the whole year. Who can resist the decadent aromas of pumpkin spice, apples, and homemade baking?!
This time of the year is special as we look forward to gathering with our friends and family to celebrate the upcoming holidays, as well.
If you’re looking for the perfect Fall cocktail to serve at your next party, look no further! This Caramel Apple Martini not only tastes amazing, but looks yummy, too! The flavors are reminiscent of a caramel apple from a carnival, but this is the grown-up version, with a kick of vodka.
Ready to warm up your Fall nights with this delightful Fall drink? Great!
Caramel Apple Martini ~ A Fabulous Cocktail for Fall Entertaining
1 tablespoon caramel sauce (for rimming glass)
1 tablespoon brown sugar (for rimming glass)
2 ounces SMIRNOFF Kissed Caramel Flavored Vodka
1 1/2 ounces apple cider
1/4 ounce lemon juice
apple slices for garnish
1. First, spread the caramel sauce in a dish. Flip the martini glass upside down in the caramel sauce and twist.
2. Next, do the same thing again with brown sugar. Your glass should now be beautifully rimmed with a delicious caramel and brown sugar combo.
3. In a separate container, mix together the Kissed Caramel Vodka, apple cider, and lemon juice. Shake or stir to mix well.
4. Carefully pour the apple martini into the rimmed glass.
5. Add an apple slice for garnish (either on the side of the glass or floating in the glass)
Hosting a Halloween Party or Thanksgiving dinner? Check out our seasonal magnetic wine charms, they make your drink unique and bring charm to every party!