I’ve been asked many times while doing shows and events, “Can these be used as earrings?” My response is, “Yes, but it would be less painful to actually get your ears pierced!”
This usually leads into a discussion of other uses for these powerful rare-earth magnetic charms, many thought up by customers of Simply Charmed.™
- Most obvious: Refrigerator or white board magnets
- Most practical: Using them to secure a name badge instead of piercing a blouse with a pin
- Most creative: Placing them on the screen door to keep people from walking through it
- Most popular: Hat and lapel décor
- Our favorite: Placing them on napkin rings to match the charms on the wine glasses.
So there are many ways our wine glass identifiers can be used…have you found a unique alternate use? If so, we’d love to hear about it!