Summer is quickly coming to an end, sadly. It’s not too late, though, for you to squeeze out all of the Summer fun that you possibly can!
This Skinny Berry Martini cocktail recipe is sure to delight your taste buds, with it’s fresh Summer flavors. It’s a “skinny” martini, so it won’t pack on a ton of empty calories. Hooray!
This skinny cocktail is not only pretty, but it’s totally perfect to sip with some girlfriends at your next gathering. Not to mention, it’s super delicious. It definitely doesn’t disappoint.
Ready to whip some of these beauties up? Ok, great!
For the drink:
– 1 packet Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
– 2 cups water
– 1 cup Diet Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (or Cranberry Pomegranate, which ever you can find)
– 1/2 cup Jose Cuervo Diet Margarita Mix
– 2 cups ice (optional)
– berries for garnish
For the sugared glass rim:
– 1 cup cane sugar
1. Mix together the Crystal Light and 2 cups of water, and pour into a large pitcher or carafe.
3. Then, pour in the Jose Cuervo Diet Margarita Mix and vodka.
4. Stir together well. If your water and juice were not previously chilled, add in 2 cups of ice to the drink mixture.
5. Pour and enjoy!