Summer is in full swing right now! Before you send the kids back to school, and start preparing for Fall, we have a delicious light Watermelon Mojito recipe that is perfect to enjoy at sunset on a warm Summer day.
This drink is not overwhelming, and it’s totally refreshing. Sip slowly to enjoy the smooth and airy flavors that infuse this cocktail with an added hint of mint.
To make this Watermelon Mojito here’s what you’ll need:
This recipe is enough for 1 mojito. Multiply as needed for larger quantities.
– 1 cup watermelon
– 1 cup club soda
– 1 ounce rum
– 1/3 cup lime juice
– approximately 6 mint leaves
1. Blend your watermelon to a smooth consistency. If your watermelon was not previously chilled, you may want to add 1/4 cup of ice into the blender, as well, to chill your beverage.
2. Meanwhile, muddle 3 or 4 mint leaves in a separate bowl. Reserve additional mint leaves for garnish.
3. When the watermelon is down blending, add in the club soda, rum, lime juice, and mint.
4. Pour into your stemless glasses, that are perfect for enjoying drinks outdoors safely and in style. Don’t forget to add on a cute Simply Charmed wine glass charm to accessorize your glass.